SSD Repair / Upgrade Service
If your computer is running slowly, or you have experienced the blue screen of death, it is time to get your SSD repaired – or upgraded. One of the biggest benefits of an SSD is that they are more stable and efficient than a traditional HD or HDD – not only that, but they are faster too.
But just like any hardware, they can fail.
How can you tell if you need an SSD repair?
There are a couple of ways that you know you need to book your SSD in for a repair – and quick.
- Files that can’t be written or read are a sign that your SSD has gone bad.
- Lots of Read-Only messages are appearing because your system is refusing to perform operations.
- Frequent shutdowns and crashes are a sign of an issue.
- Seeing the message “file system needs repair” is a common sign of a failing SSD
- Issues with reading or saving files, like it taking a long time and ending unsuccessfully, is a sign you need a repair.
How do I know it’s time to upgrade my SSD?
There are times when it is better to upgrade your SSD rather than an upgrade – although a conversation with a specialist will let you know what your options are.
- You can make a coffee and read the paper by the time the computer starts – bad boot speed is a common sign it’s time for an SSD upgrade.
- If you notice that your device is consuming more power than usual, for example, you need to repeatedly charge your laptop with minimal use, an SSD upgrade is great for power efficiency.
- Applications take a long time to start, and installation of the app takes much longer than it should
- You can’t do more than one thing at a time without your computer or laptop slowing down to an almost halt
We can help with:
- Corsair SSD repair
- Sandisk SSD repair
- SSD faulty disc repair
- SSD partition repair
- SSD upgrades
- Laptop SSD upgrade
- corrupted SSD repair
- HDD partition repair and more
So, if any of these sound familiar you can give us a call on 07384740784, and we’ll let you know what we can do to get your device running its best.
You can check out our full services on our Services Page.